JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
PayPal isn't gun friendly right? Well GunPal is! Another board i belong to, came up with it i think.

https://www.gunpal.net/

GUNPAL is an alternative to PayPal™ that donates a portion of the proceeds from every transaction to a Non-Profit Organization of your choice. GUNPAL does not discriminate based on the nature of your transaction, requiring only that the merchandise or services you buy and sell be legal.

Forgive my ignorance, but has PayPal ever given a specific series of reasons why they're so against firearm and firearm-related purchases being processed through their system? And was Google's GBuy supposed to have the same restrictions?

I don't know if they ever actually rolled out GBuy or any company that uses it, but was curious if any of the more frequent online buyers have anything to weigh in with.

Forgive my ignorance, but has PayPal ever given a specific series of reasons why they're so against firearm and firearm-related purchases being processed through their system?

If you view PayPal's firearms policies, they clearly state that they do not support payments for firearms. However, they also do not permit transactions for tobacco products, switchblades, pharmaceuticals, Native American artifacts, "mature audience" items, or dozens of other regulated items and substances that present a potential legal liability listed in their 'acceptable use' section.

Taken all in, all it is my belief that their policy amounts to nothing more than a business decision to limit their liability and minimize exposure to their shareholders by minimizing their risk.

By being party to the sale of a firearm transaction gone awry, the convoluted and disparate laws of the country could place their business in severe jeopardy of lawsuit. Just because a business chooses to limit their liability does not amount to an anti-anything policy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top