JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Link

"Major Nidal Malik Hasan worshipped at a mosque led by a radical imam said to be a "spiritual adviser" to three of the hijackers who attacked America on Sept 11, 2001."

----------------------------------------

Naturally and as usual this has to come from the UK. Our PC media doesn't like this kind of information leaking out to the public. :s0131:

Honestly I really don't care where he worshipped or who was advising him. He needs to be put in front of a bayonet squad (save the ammo for the war).

Good lord...do people really read biased internet rags and give any credit to what they are reading??? :confused:

Link

"The Daily Telegraph is a daily morning broadsheet newspaper distributed throughout the United Kingdom and internationally. The newspaper was founded by Colonel Arthur B. Sleigh in June 1855 as the Daily Telegraph and Courier."

"In January 2009, the Telegraph was the highest selling British 'quality' paper, with a certified average daily circulation of 842,912. This compared with a circulation of 617,483 for The Times, 358,844 for The Guardian, and 215,504 for The Independent."

"15 November 2004 saw the tenth anniversary of the launch of the Telegraph's website Electronic Telegraph. Now re-launched as telegraph.co.uk, the website was the UK's first national newspaper online. Monday 8 May 2006 saw the first stage of a major redesign of the Telegraph's website, based on a wider page layout and greater prominence for audio, video and journalist blogs."

Good lord...do people really read biased internet rags and give any credit to what they are reading??? :confused:

It's just that some of us look at more than our progressive-poisoned media to learn more about what's really happening in the world.

Our media too often filter what we see for biased or PC reasons.

One cool thing is that this killer was shot by a girl. That's a HUGE loss of face for a Muslim.

Too bad she may have had ball ammo, and too bad she didn't empty her clip. :s0131:

It always amazes me how libs, when whipped on the facts, just resort to attacking the messenger. Even then they often get those facts wrong.

Or they re-direct from the original topic because they have no facts to refute:s0114::s0114: When you make a point the whole subject changes to racist or sexist or homophobia or what other they can turn the direction with. Commie tactic and losing it's effectiveness.

Things will turn around.

jj

Would have been nice, but if someone produced a CCW on Hood, they would have had some issues of their own

So very true.

Our armed forces are some of the most unarmed people in the country!

When we're on post for work, we have to go through a pain in the *** process for our weapons. I'm not Military, and I suspect a US Soldier would have very little chance of keeping their weapons on their person at all.

Some bases, however, are pretty lax. Rilea never seems to care when we bring stuff in. We've been asked to bring AK's a few times. But a soldier would never be allowed to conceal carry. And I highly doubt they would get an AK in the front gate. (For as often as Rilea even checks.)

So very true.

Our armed forces are some of the most unarmed people in the country!

When we're on post for work, we have to go through a pain in the *** process for our weapons. I'm not Military, and I suspect a US Soldier would have very little chance of keeping their weapons on their person at all.

Some bases, however, are pretty lax. Rilea never seems to care when we bring stuff in. We've been asked to bring AK's a few times. But a soldier would never be allowed to conceal carry. And I highly doubt they would get an AK in the front gate. (For as often as Rilea even checks.)

This is true. If you are in the barracks, weapons must be in the unit arms room. Some installations allow weapsons in quarters on post but they must be unloaded and may only be transported directly on and off post. Vehicles cannot be left with weapons in them anywhere, for any reason. Unregistered (Yes, all weapons owned by soldiers, on and off post, must be registered) weapons will not be allowed on post. Federal law and installation management supercedes state concealed carry on installations, so just like the local court house, no CCW's, even if you possess a CPL

Link

"The Daily Telegraph is a daily morning broadsheet newspaper distributed throughout the United Kingdom and internationally. The newspaper was founded by Colonel Arthur B. Sleigh in June 1855 as the Daily Telegraph and Courier."

"In January 2009, the Telegraph was the highest selling British 'quality' paper, with a certified average daily circulation of 842,912. This compared with a circulation of 617,483 for The Times, 358,844 for The Guardian, and 215,504 for The Independent."

"15 November 2004 saw the tenth anniversary of the launch of the Telegraph's website Electronic Telegraph. Now re-launched as telegraph.co.uk, the website was the UK's first national newspaper online. Monday 8 May 2006 saw the first stage of a major redesign of the Telegraph's website, based on a wider page layout and greater prominence for audio, video and journalist blogs."
Oh my...wikipedia as a source...you sure showed me. :rolleyes:

The telegraph is a rag that does very little besides bash Muslims and repeat baseless stories and treat them as "news." It is the Fox News of europe.

"It is the Fox News of europe. "

Must be the truth then. Sure won't get the truth from any of the others.

jj

Others have said this on this forum but I'm going to have to say that this guy was no more a terrorist than the VA Tech shooter, Klebold and Harris, or Kip Kinkel. This was a workplace shooting. Yes, the guy's religion may have been a factor, but it may have had very little to do with it. The fact that he acted alone and lashed out in this manner tells me that this guy was a coward and a psycho not a terrorist. He was unhappy with HIS situation at HIS workplace. Terrorists do this sort of thing to advance a political or religious cause. Terrorists commit heinous acts for an ideology, not as revenge for personal insults or personal conflict.

When we label everyone who commits a heinous crime a terrorist, we cheapen the word. Let's reserve the word for people who really deserve the title. This guy is not even remotely in the league of Osama Bin Laden or his Saudi lackeys that hijacked those planes on September 11th.

I do not think it is a hate crime. I think it is a simple case of a big spoiled baby that was mad about being teased a bit about being of muslim heritage who was too big a coward to do his duty and go to Iraq.

It's really unfair to ignore the religious dogma that made this guy justify his actions and when you consider that you're forced to consider it a hate crime.

Main Entry: hate crime
Function: noun
Date: 1984

Any of various crimes when motivated by hostility to the victim as a member of a group (as one based on color, creed, gender, or sexual orientation)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top