JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any interest to do a Salem area get together? I see alot of Salem members on the board and wonder how many times we've been standing next to each other at Ole's or Wholesale Sports and did'nt even know it.

I don't have anything specific in mind, but thought if we could get 10 or 12 people interested, we could do a weekend lunch or diner.

Looks like we got a couple takers already. If we're gonna do this, lets get organized. We have some options I need to know before I start calling around and making reservations. I was thinking last weekend of Nov, first weekend of Dec. Do we want to meet Saturday or Sunday? A.M. or P.M.? What do we want to eat? Chinese, Mexican, or pizza?

I need to know the following:

1. Saturday or Sunday?
2. A.M. or P.M.?
3. Chinese, Mexican, or pizza?
4. How many people will you be bringing? Include yourself in this number.
5. Nov. 28/29 or Dec 5/6?

1. If we meet Saturday, we won't miss "the big game", but it will be busier. Sunday would be less crowded and a bit more laid back.

2. It's up to you. Either works for me. A.M. meaning lunch Around noon. P.M. meaning Dinner. Around 6.

3. Take your pick. Pizza might be least expensive. I was thinking Padingtons on Pine for pizza, Golden Crown downtown for Chinese, and Casa Baez on Lancaster for the Mex lovers.

4. I need to know this so I can reserve the appropriate number of seats.

5. I need to know where to reserve those seats.

See my Picks below. I won't formalize anything till everyone who is coming has had a chance to chime in.

Last Edited:
pepperoni and pistols, sounds good.
what ever happened to the t-shirt idea, if we were able to wear a shirt that stood out, we might know each other.:s0092:

Saturday or Sunday A.M. or P.M., Chinese, Mexican, or pizza, Me and maybe the wife (probably!), Nov. 28/29 or Dec 5/6.......... their all good! :)

For identification........ maybe we all wear fluorescent Yellow T shirts worn backwards? or we all dress in all white (we are the good guys right?) maybe we carry a copy of our favorite paper target? :)
Wait I know............ how about a a NWFA Reserved card on the table?

Just a little humor guys..........

1.Depends on wifes work schudule
2.same as above
3.cheap; wifes paying all the bill right now
4.myself maybe a 5year old, see no. 1
5.anyday

darn I just depressed myself with all the wife stuff

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR