JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
was thinkin ive been using this forum for sometime and man wat a plus it has been.

was also thinkin of how it could be even better

LIKE:

-members should be able to edit the title of their postings freely.

-why not seperate the rifle and shotguns from the same classified tab?

-after an item is locked why not have it moved to another tab that way when people forget to close their ads it would be alot easyier to see them and report them and we wouldnt have to keep thumbing through a bunch of closed ads to find ads that reamin open. as this site gets older by the day and more and more ads r posted i have noticed several ads get barried if they r not bumped. jus something to think about.

thanks for the site

Sbwool

You are able to edit the title of your thread

Click the edit function, then click the "Go Advanced" function and that will allow you to edit the title

As for a separate shotgun section I don't see the need.

I am not looking for a shotgun at the moment so would not even look in the shotgun section BUT since they are together now I would at least see it and possible realize I needed it and did not even know it.

As for a section for closed ads, might not be a bad idea....the closed ad should slowly make its way to the bottom but maybe a subsection within each section for the closed ad would be nice

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top