JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm now seeing there are quite a few of you in the same boat as I am, unemployed.

Lets use this thread for those who are looking to post your location, skills, etc. and those who know of an opening to post info about the postition :s0155:

Occasionally I see help wanted signs on burger flipping joints (such as Wendys) and taco rolling places (Taco Bell), but am not aware of any real work. These are just "JOBS (Just Over Broke)." But, if I see anything I'll post it.

Been looking for a job myself.. Not in dire need.. but seasonal or part time is desired. (Full time student at the moment), that wouldn't interfere with my school schedule.

Skills.. Not much. I'm good in general with computers, but nothing special here. I have some cash handling experience as well. But, my luck with jobs has been poor as of late.

Area; I live in the Hillsboro Portland area.

usajobs.com is a great resource. Most all federal job openings are posted here. I just got out of the Air Force and applied for a few and got offered 2. Now I'm in Boise ID working for the Forest Service. Just about the only option for decent work in ID seems to be federal employment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top