JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a freshly refinished Yugo SKS with granade launcher. This gun is in good shape just wanted to make it look nice so gave it a two tone Duracoat job in OD Green and Matte Black inside and out, now it's good to go for another 20 years. Synthetic stock, 5 round detachable mag and the origanol mag as well.

Thanks for looking

Last Edited:
How many rounds through it?

Looks like it takes AK mags?

Would you consider a Mossberg 500 with Duracoat H&K Grey Blue over the entire thing, hogue pistol grip and foreend?

wow that looks really nice. is the duracoat really that durable?:smash: just wanted to know.

In my opion it's the best firearm finish on the market. I've finished many firearms with it including my own hunting rifles and it's tuff stuff.
Just finished a snub nose with it and have and can't seem to get any rotate marks to come out on the cylinder.

How many rounds through it?

Looks like it takes AK mags?

Would you consider a Mossberg 500 with Duracoat H&K Grey Blue over the entire thing, hogue pistol grip and foreend?

The round count is unknown but when i disasembled it for refinishing there wasn't any excess ware on it in fact other than oil and grease build up( which was cleaned off) it looked pretty good.

As for the 500, i wouldn't mind taking a look at it, but i can buy a brand new one at Bi-mart for $299;)

Forgot it takes the duck bill mags

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top