JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Well, I bought this a while ago and it didn't hold my attention as much as I thought it would so I want something different and shiny.

From the serial number I believe it was manufactured in '86. It's not perfect but functions well. There are a few marks on the metal and wood. It occasionally has light strikes and the iron sights are a couple inches off. It comes with the rifle, case and 7 round magazine. THE SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED.

I'm really looking for whatever catches my fancy. I could trade with extra cash going either way. I would mostly like rimfire stuff, a takedown rifle, a lever action, a NAA mini revolver, a TacSol Buckmark barrel, a Keltec P3AT or similar or...?

Sorry the pictures aren't better. I just don't feel like dragging lamps around right now to get good lighting.

Craig

2vkkdvp.jpg

vg7bxi.jpg

2ex7wah.jpg

20j1und.jpg

2hnyzbr.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD

the book that i have says that in its condition scope and all is aroun100 even

Maybe but for $100 I'll just keep it so...got anything interesting to trade? Or feel free to try to convince me to take something in between $100-$175. I'm not firm on the price but that's too far down. In my experience gun prices run higher than average in this area. Don't forget a BB value is the average. That means a lot of the guns sold for more than that price and a lot sold for less.

Don't forget a BB value is the average. That means a lot of the guns sold for more than that price and a lot sold for less.

The Blue Book dosen't take into account what is going on with the market right now - heck, even the most current edition was written a year ago! OR JUST COPIED FROM LAST YEARS BOOK!!! I've been disappointed in the last two editions, 'cause some guns are left outta them, that were in there the year before... And the prices stay the same with the dollar becoming worth less dosen't seem right to me, but then - IT'S JUST A GUIDE!

The Blue Book dosen't take into account what is going on with the market right now - heck, even the most current edition was written a year ago! OR JUST COPIED FROM LAST YEARS BOOK!!! I've been disappointed in the last two editions, 'cause some guns are left outta them, that were in there the year before... And the prices stay the same with the dollar becoming worth less dosen't seem right to me, but then - IT'S JUST A GUIDE!
sorry kind of broke. im only 12 and learnin as i look around at prices thanks though if any tips help me out please

These rifles also have a supressed barrel avail,it's called the " Papoosa",in the past i have seen them advertised in Shot Gun News .
These are actually fun little rifles,and can be upgraded with a factory synthetic stock if someone wanted to go that way.
Many rounds have been through mine with no problems,both of my boys grew up shooting it since it is light weight and small enough for a younger child to learn with.
With the styrofoam insert in the case,the rifle will float.
The price of this one is really not out of line at all,and if i was in the market for another would snag it up myself.
These make excellent backpack rifles for the hiker/ survival minded,something to think about.
RK

sorry kind of broke. im only 12 and learnin as i look around at prices thanks though if any tips help me out please

Don't worry about it. Keep hanging around and keep checking values. A lot of things will come from taking the time to get a feel for prices around your area, how they vary from other parts of the country and working on how to bargain someone down.

Basically I'm putting $175 in my ad because that gives me room to lower the price when people bargain with me and still get more money than the minimum price where I would just keep the rifle.:s0155:

Keep hanging around and learning.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.