JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Formerly SurgiChrome..until a recent fire destroyed their shop.. Roger has been hard chroming weapons for me..for over 20 years.. His work is exceptional.. His prices are very reasonable.. And..get this..his turnaround time is a max of 2 weeks..usually 5 days..

This is an absolutely indestructable finish..with a hardness 20+ points higher on The Rockwell C-scale..than a good stainless knife blade..like Benchmade...

HardChrome Inc.
1152 NW Commerce Ct.
Estecada, OR. 97023
503-630-4333
[email protected]

My buddy Dragonsden73 and I had several pieces done this last week.. Just picked everything up this morning.. I'd really like to see this great company get back on their feet..after losing everything..

If you say you heard about him here..you'll get prices so good..you really won't believe it..

Slides - $50 + 9.95 if you want it shipped

Frames - $75

Misc parts (Beavertails..guide rods..etc) $15-20

Here are some shots of his work on our guns....

Doubletap mentioned it is hard to tell the detail and true color from these pics, so here is a couple close ups in less light. You can see it still has the rough texture to it. I couldn't be happier with the results!

CU1.jpg

CU2.jpg

Thanks for the info those guns look nice :s0155:. Prices are reasonable also. What night sights are on some of the Glocks, "front sights" look longer than the regular Trijicons?

All of my Glocks have Tru-Glo fiber optic sights.. The 23 that I carry the most has the Tru-glo TFO's (Tritium Fiber Optic) nite sites.. They are amazingly quick sites..for the eye to register...

I am so glad this thread got bumped up where I'd see it. I've been looking for someplace to do hard chrome on my new to me carry gun. I've found duracoat and nickle plating at good prices, but to find chrome plating locally for a good price, is well, priceless!:)

Hehe.. Yes..he can do barrels..inside/outside..

Here..he just plated this 2 ton hydraulic cylinder.. The area at the top..is not plated.. He can determine what areas do or don't plate..

Two of my Glock slides getting ready for the tank..

Roger's personal AK... (and some ol' man's foot :s0131:)

Those look great! Do you just bring out the slide or frame or does it have to be completely disassembled? Any idea how it wears in the long term?

You need to strip whatever you want plated..slide..frame..etc..

I had a Colt Officers done about 15 years ago..and the finish shows no wear whatsoever.. Keep in mind..this has a hardness of Rockwell 72C.. I'd say it's about as life-long as you can get... The chrome is molecularly bonded to the steel.. That's another thing..it has to be steel..not alloy..

Those look great! Can they do the laser etching of the little graphics also? I was planning on getting a chrome slide with a custom graphic from LWD or from rockyourglock.com but this looks like a much better deal.

No..he strictly does plating.. His main buisness is plating industrial and surgical equipment.. He's just a fellow gun lover I met many years ago.. I might add..he's one of the most decent..fair people I know..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top