JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife has the P11,she likes it,i hate it.
If the trigger pull was any longer i could take a nap.
I did the fluff and buff on it right after we brought it home,so far it has been 100% reliable with everything we feed through it.
For what it is,a good carry piece,plus you can use the S&W mags in it to hold more rounds,which IMHO defeats the point of a compact in the first place.
After she got her CHL,i took her out and told her she could have any gun she wanted,she picked the P11 because it fit her hand,she was comfortable with it,it was cute,go figure.
RK

I have been carrying a PF-9 for about two years now, and I've been pleased with its performance and ease of cc. I sometimes have to feel my hip to insure it's still with me. Three recommendations if you decide upon this kel-tec model:

1st stick with 119 grain or there about I've tried the federal 147 grain its a little much for this light a pistol.

2ND get a belt clip for carry and forgo the holster merry-go-round, also I wish I'd have gotten the chrome slide due to body sweat.

3rd put a piece of bicycle inner tube on the grip, there is a pattern on KTOG.com, much improves grip and shooter performance. I tried the after market grips, Hogue jr.,I felt they ruined the slim profile that I bought it for.

Enjoy the comfort and piece of mind knowing that with a spare mag you've got a reliable and accurate 15 rds of 9mm to protect and defend yourself and loved ones.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top