JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hate to do it, but ARs take priority right now. I'm in Oregon.

1. HK Tactical .45 in Grey Nylon case w/ manual. KI date code. Includes two 12-round magazines, Meprolight high adjustible night sights, thread protector, and installed rail adapter. Approximately 500-600 rounds fired. $875 OBO shipped to your FFL. SOLD

2. HK P7 PSP - CDNN Grade B purchase with lightened or plum colored slide. Includes original box, manual, etc, with three magazines (they aren't cheap) and a Comp Tac Minotaur holster. 100 rounds since I've had it. $650 OBO shipped to your FFL. SOLD PF

Pictures

Hate to do it, but ARs take priority right now. I'm in Oregon.

1. HK Tactical .45 in Grey Nylon case w/ manual. KI date code. Includes two 12-round magazines, Meprolight high adjustible night sights, thread protector, and installed rail adapter. Approximately 500-600 rounds fired. $875 OBO shipped to your FFL.

2. HK P7 PSP - CDNN Grade B purchase with lightened or plum colored slide. Includes original box, manual, etc, with three magazines (they aren't cheap) and a Comp Tac Minotaur holster. 100 rounds since I've had it. $650 OBO shipped to your FFL.

Pictures

Let me know if you are interested in a partial trade for a built Rock River AR lower, collapsible stock, 2 magazines, and a 3 point tactical sling. If so, let me know what you would like in addition. I'm really tempted to keep building this one since another might be hard to find, but for the right deal on the HK USP Tactical, I'll use the ARs I have.

THanks...

Hi Oregon Law,
I am an Oregon resident and am interested in the HK 45. Is it a double action? Does it have a decocker? I would like to pick this gun up, is it possible? I want to buy from a private party and avoid shipping to the FFL. We like our privacy. Let us know. Thank you.
missiongonefishin

Missiongonefishin -

It is sold pending funds. Thank you for the interest and I will get back to you right away if the sale falls through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.