JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lunch November 19th 11:30 Mother Maybel's, all are welcome.

<broken link removed>
510 NE 28th Ave
Portland, OR 97232

LIST:
Trlsmn and 1 or 2 sons
Coctailer<---Like I really need to ask
BurntPocketHole
fingolfen?
Fromotoc?
Pogi?

I would love to make one of these lunches on a Saturday some time. It's just too far for me to get to during lunch hour from where I work.

My son has a scholarship class I take him to every Saturday so Saturday's are usually out for me. He may possibly have Saturday the 28th after Thanksgiving off though so tentatively think about that date for the another get together.

I'm hoping PlayboyPenguin can actually sit down and have lunch with us this time.

He's always running around making sure everything is perfect.

PP, relax with us and chat!!!
...or am I just pretending to be busy? I do have a reputation to uphold. I am not sure it could take me being seen with such a motley bunch. :D

I have told Daniel and Lucretia to come in early Thursday so 11:30 should be fine. That will give you guys the run of the place until 2pm. I might just have to eat with you guys this time. I tried the steak sandwich for the first time today and I need a reason to eat another one. :)

PS: I just bought "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" so we will have something nice to watch on TV during lunch. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top