JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi:
If your in the Grants Pass area look here it's $7.00 for the day to shoot.

<broken link removed>

You have a range in Ashland it has a 300 yrd range. You need to be a member
or go to the Bimart in Ashland they have member ship paper work to fill out last time I looked maybe $35.00 for the year.Also out off of HWY 62 there is a rifle range out there.Look here

<broken link removed>

Or if you have a 4x4 and love to get out in the sticks check this out.It's a BLM
map that you can make different layers to see what kind of land to shoot on
I shoot on BLM land.

<broken link removed>

Thanks
Scott Hannah

PM sent also

It is hands down the most accurate rifle I have ever fired, owned, or witnessed.
btw that's not me firing it - that's a friend.

When I first got it, it would group just under 1" with factory ammo at 100 yards.

Now I reload my own and my sweet spot load is 1 hole 3 shot groups at 100. This rifle is totally stock, with just the scope and bipod added.

It is hands down the most accurate rifle I have ever fired, owned, or witnessed.
btw that's not me firing it - that's a friend.

When I first got it, it would group just under 1" with factory ammo at 100 yards.

Now I reload my own and my sweet spot load is 1 hole 3 shot groups at 100. This rifle is totally stock, with just the scope and bipod added.

Very nice! I finally just put mine together a couple months ago. I've only had it out four times and less than 100 rounds through it but am seeing similar results. Solid 1/2-3/4 MOA so far at 300 with room for improvement I feel (on my end that is) Looking forward to see what it can do past 300.

if ya want a range someone posted the rvssa web site above thats just out of white city ( i go there alot ) if your lookin for just drivin into the mtns theres a few places up out of talent on wagner road i believe it is .. Don

Very nice free county owned range in White City. Go out Crater Lake Hwy to 140, turn right and go maybe 3 miles. There are signs. It's part of the Jackson County Sports Park. There are benches under roof, and a 200 yard and 100 yard section. Hard to beat for free.

From Ashland there are some gravel pits up the Dead Indian Road.

Very nice free county owned range in White City. Go out Crater Lake Hwy to 140, turn right and go maybe 3 miles. There are signs. It's part of the Jackson County Sports Park. There are benches under roof, and a 200 yard and 100 yard section. Hard to beat for free.

From Ashland there are some gravel pits up the Dead Indian Road.

i believe your talkin about rvssa .. its $5 a day per shooter or $25 a year single person. or $40 a family (kids under 18) ..Don

i believe your talkin about rvssa .. its $5 a day per shooter or $25 a year single person. or $40 a family (kids under 18) ..Don

Are you saying they started charging at the Jackson County Sports Park? I haven't been there for a while because I can shoot at home and a neighbor has a range, but I used to go there a lot and it was always free.

Even so, $5 a day or $25 a year isn't bad... ??

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top